• SuNews

No one injured in Pembroke Manor fire


Virginia Beach firefighters recently responded to a structure fire in the 400 block of King George Road, in the city's Pembroke Manor section, and found light smoke showing from the rear of the residence.

They soon saw that a detached shed had caught fire from being in contact with downed power lines, due to stormy weather.

Fire crews remained on scene until power was restored.

The were no injuries to civilians or firefighters reported.

Photo courtesy of the Virginia Beach Fire Department.

#KingGeorgeRoad #PembrokeManor

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean