No one injured in Pembroke Manor fire

October 14, 2018

Virginia Beach firefighters recently responded to a structure fire in the 400 block of King George Road, in the city's Pembroke Manor section, and found light smoke showing from the rear of the residence.

 

They soon saw that a detached shed had caught fire from being in contact with downed power lines, due to stormy weather.

 

Fire crews remained on scene until power was restored.

 

The were no injuries to civilians or firefighters reported. 

 

Photo courtesy of the Virginia Beach Fire Department.

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Get used to making a Michigan Left, at Indian River Road and Kempsville Road

November 16, 2019

1/3
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean